Warm Up with the Cold-Blooded This Saturday!
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m – Raffles, crafts, face painting, bake sale, and hot chocolate
- (while supplies last)
- 11 a.m. – Snake handling demonstration and photo op (featuring Jamaican boa)
- 11:30 a.m. – Venomous and non-venomous snake feedings
- 12 p.m. – Get your picture taken with SAM the hellbender and the Geico Gecko
- 12:30 p.m. – Amphibian keeper talk and up-close encounter (featuring Puerto Rican crested toads and Panamanian golden frogs)
- 1 p.m. – Meet the Behind-the-Scenes Reptile House babies!
- 1:30 p.m. – Guess the weight contest (animal art prize)
- 2 p.m. – Heloderm feeding and demo (featuring beaded lizards and gila monster)
- 2:30 p.m. – Reptile keeper talk, encounter, and photo op
- 3 p.m. – Raffle winners announced (need not be present to win)
- 3:30 p.m. – Hellbender keeper talk and demonstration
|Some of the animal artwork you could win at Warm Up with the Cold Blooded|